Programs for Teaching Artists
Professional Development opportunities for teaching artists inspired by the inclusive philosophy of Angela Diller & Elizabeth Quaile.
• Elements of Music: An Approach to Pedagogy
• Piano Pedagogy
• The Alexander Technique
Dalcroze Teacher Training
Dalcroze Teacher Training courses are designed for music educators, singers, instrumentalists, conductors, and movement teachers.
• Core Subjects: Eurhythmics, Solfège, Improvisation
• Dalcroze Methodology: Principles and Practices
Early Childhood Teacher Development
Comprehensive teacher development programs for early childhood professionals, caregivers, elementary educators, & music teachers.
• The Diller-Quaile Certificate in Early Childhood Music
• The Summer Music Partnership Program Certificate in Early Childhood Music
• Full Semester Courses in Early Childhood Music
• On & Off-Site Workshops
On & Off-site Teacher Development Workshops
Hands-on workshops that develop each teacher’s ability to facilitate joy-filled dynamic music experiences with young children.
Research & Publications
We conduct original music and music education research, and produce dynamic publications and recordings.